We know how much you are looking forward to skiing again - even if it will be slightly different than usual. The Arlberg ski runs will open again on Friday, December 24 2020 with the following safety measures:
- You can purchase a ski pass directly at our reception, avoiding the public queues
- Our ski & boot room has a direct access to Strolz Ski Rental services, making it easier and safer for you to rent the required ski gear
- If you like to avoid closed cable cars, the Schlegelkopf-chair lift with open bubbles is located right next our hotel
- Ski schools and lessons are availabe but are limited to 10 people per class
- Après-ski as you know it will not be possible in Austria. Singing, dancing and standing will be avoided and guests need to be seated indoors and outdoors
- Face masks must be worn in all cable car/lift buildings (entrance areas, ticket offices, etc.), in queuing areas and on all cable car/lift journeys (tow lifts, chair lifts, aerial cableways, monocable gondola lifts etc.). In addition to standard face masks, multifunctional scarves, buffs, bandanas, ski masks etc. can also be worn (mouth and nose must always be completely covered!). Multifunctional scarves are on sale if required.
- In all cable car/lift buildings (ticket offices, WCs etc.) and cable car/lift entrance areas, there will be info points and signs providing information about the Covid 19 safeguards and sufficient hand disinfection facilities.
- Employees in contact with visitors at the lifts and cable cars are tested for Covid-19 before starting work for the first time, and regular follow-up tests as well as testing on demand are planned. In addition, employees in contact with visitors are instructed to wear a face mask.